[fvc-wat-disc] Change info meeting in Oct to Oct 2?

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jul 12 14:29:29 EDT 2007

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Kevin Smith wrote:

> Actually, booking the larger room makes sense for the last information
> meeting.
> Maybe we can advertise that meeting more.  People will certainly be
> interested and engaged by that point.

 	Okay. We have Oct 2, room 101 (the bigger room) from 6-9:30pm.

 	I have not cancelled Oct 9 yet, but I can do that soon.

 	Note that this means our meetings are no longer every second
Tuesday. (Maybe we should book another date in September, too?)

Somebody remind me to do the following in case I forget:
 	- Update the webpage with the new info
 	- Update our listing in the Record (and CommunityEvents, etc)

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday July 10, 7pm