[fvc-wat-disc] Change info meeting in Oct to Oct 2?

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Thu Jul 12 21:26:00 EDT 2007

I think it would be worthwhile booking a room in the social work building
every Tuesday in September when people will actually be paying attention to
the campaign.  Although the group this week was small (6 people) the meeting
was really valuable because all of them were MMP supporters at the end of
the night and a couple of them volunteered to help with the campaign.  I
think there is value in every person we can reach, so let's go for it and
offer an information night every Tuesday in September plus Oct. 2nd.  I also
agree with the consensus that there should be nothing left to plan by Oct.
9th so we should cancel that room booking.
Angela