[fvc-wat-disc] Afro Fest volunteers (and other volunteers)

Graham E synesthesia507 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:35:05 EDT 2007

I'm still waiting to hear back on a date confirmation for nudge (for the next WLU meeting, for that matter, for a room, respectivelly). A second volunteer for Artswork would be good, if someone's inclined, but I'm going to be there for sure, so it's covered, guaranteed.
What is Afro Fest, and what are the hours, and where is it? I'm pretty sure I'll be working that day, but Imight be able to do a daytime shift for a few hours prior too work.

Graham Arthur Engel
"Live simply so that others may live."> Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:20:03 -0400> From: pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org> To: fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> Subject: [fvc-wat-disc] Afro Fest volunteers (and other volunteers)> > > Right now I am the only person signed up to do Afro Fest on July > 28. If you are looking for a good way to get involved with the Vote for > MMP campaign, it would be great for you to help out with this.> > Graham: are you looking for helpers for your August 3 event? What > about Nudge?> > - Paul> > --> Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion> Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday August 14, 7pm> _______________________________________________> fvc-wat-disc mailing list> fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> http://listserv.thinkers.org/mailman/listinfo/fvc-wat-disc