[fvc-wat-disc] Afro Fest volunteers (and other volunteers)

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Jul 18 16:13:04 EDT 2007

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007, Graham E wrote:

> I'm still waiting to hear back on a date confirmation for nudge (for the
> next WLU meeting, for that matter, for a room, respectivelly). A second
> volunteer for Artswork would be good, if someone's inclined, but I'm
> going to be there for sure, so it's covered, guaranteed.
 	If you can get this info to me for Friday then I can put it in the
announcement. Getting a second volunteer for Artswork might be a good way
to get some of the lurkers on this list involved.

> What is Afro Fest, and what are the hours, and where is it? I'm pretty
> sure I'll be working that day, but Imight be able to do a daytime shift
> for a few hours prior too work.
 	Saturday July 28, 12-6pm, Waterloo Park. Again, I am hoping to get
some of the lurkers (on this and the announcement list) helping with this,
but you are welcome to help out if you have the time and energy.