[fvc-wat-disc] Mill Race Festival

Shannon Adshade sadshade at lutherwood.ca
Sun Jul 29 16:38:04 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone

Sorry I couldn't make the last meeting but I had to pick someone up at the airport.  I will have Patty send you a copy of the e-mail she sent to Brad McEwen of the Mill Race Folk Festival.  She spoke to him on the phone & he requested an e-mail with the info.

I am surprised to hear there was a Cambridge Fair Vote Canada Committee.  I know Donna Reid very well through my involvement with the Teachers' Federation and helped her with her campaign in Cambridge.  I think it would be a great idea if they wanted to join our organization and fill our two remaining executive spots.  They must be a fairly new organization.

I should be at the next meeting on August 7th.

Shannon