[fvc-wat-disc] Mill Race Festival

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jul 30 18:28:50 EDT 2007

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007, Shannon Adshade wrote:

> I should be at the next meeting on August 7th.

 	I don't think there will be a meeting on August 7, although there
will be an information night because I wrote down the date wrong in our
advertising (it is supposed to be Aug 14).

 	My understanding is that the next volunteer meeting is not
happening until Aug 28, because neither Brian nor Angela (nor maybe Derek,
although I don't know this) can't make it on the 14th. This could be
changed if there is good reason. In the meantime we are supposed to be
verbose on the mailing list.