[fvc-wat-disc] Labels for booklets

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Jun 12 09:35:27 EDT 2007

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, Kevin Smith wrote:

> I made up some labels to stick on the front of the OCA booklets, to add
> some local content.  Here's the label:
>
> *PLEASE TAKE SOME AND DISTRIBUTE!*
> Ontario Referendum on the new voting system:
>
> *October 10, 2007.*
> *Volunteer* with Fair Vote Canada - Waterloo Chapter
> *E-mail* Kevin at kevedsmith at gmail.com or
> *Phone* Derek at 519-342-5345

 	Maybe using a single contact would be better? I have been using
Brian as the main contact for these things.

> *http://www.fairvotecanada.org/waterlooregion*

 	There is a definite problem with this, unfortunately.
Capitalization matters for the URL:

http://www.fairvotecanada.org/waterlooregion

does not work, but

http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion

does. We could fix this manually on the stickers you made, however.

--
Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday June 12, 7pm