[fvc-wat-disc] Fair Vote Backgrounder

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Thu Jun 28 00:31:44 EDT 2007

I like Derek's modifications just because they are consistent with the
positive messaging set out by the central campaign (note that Derek and I
both attended workshops at the AGM in Toronto that grilled us in this
messaging which is why we spew it out so easily).  The only problem with
Derek's version is the couple of interjections of the phrase "error!
Hyperlink not valid" interrupting the text.

  _____