[fvc-wat-disc] Howdy!

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Jun 29 19:20:15 EDT 2007

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, Graham E wrote:

> The FVC - Laurier Chapter Facebook Group has 9 members and growing, with
> at least half of them not people who are currently involved in the
> campaign! Huzzah! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2538771929

 	Excellent. Will you be okay for members now?

> I'm still waiting to see whether we get a room from WLU. I have yet to
> hear back from bookings, and will call Fri. or early next week if I dont
> hear from them soon.
 	If you let me know the room then maybe I can announce it in my
next announcement post. (That goes for UW meetings and any other
organizational events people have, incidentally.)

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday July 10, 7pm