[fvc-wat-disc] New insert

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Jun 29 19:22:08 EDT 2007

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, Kevin Smith wrote:

> - it should be able to go into either brochure.
> - it should be the same size as a brochure panel,
> so it doesn't fall out.
 	Actually, if it is the same size won't it fall
out more easily?

> - it should emphasize the referendum date and the question
 	I think that the question is the main thing that is missing from
our literature now. The two brochures do a reasonable job of explaining
the new system and mentioning the referendum; it's just the question (and
our local activities) that are missing.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday July 10, 7pm