[fvc-wat-disc] New insert

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 21:47:16 EDT 2007

Hi Paul:

On 6/29/07, Paul Nijjar <pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, Kevin Smith wrote:
>
> > - it should be able to go into either brochure.
> > - it should be the same size as a brochure panel,
> > so it doesn't fall out.
>         Actually, if it is the same size won't it fall
> out more easily?

I'm thinking that if it's the same size as the pamphlet, a person is
more likely to be holding on to it when they're holding the pamphlet.
I saw a number of our small inserts fall out during the Multicultural
Festival, so I think it's a somewhat important point.

> > - it should emphasize the referendum date and the question
>         I think that the question is the main thing that is missing from
> our literature now. The two brochures do a reasonable job of explaining
> the new system and mentioning the referendum; it's just the question (and
> our local activities) that are missing.

I don't think we can emphasize it too much that:

a) a referendum is happening, and
b) it's on October 10

How about flashing neon font?? :)

Kevin.