[fvc-wat-disc] Assorted short things

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue May 15 10:01:12 EDT 2007

 	I apologise in advance for being antsy, but there are a few things
that are on my mind.

 	0. Did a cheque get written to the Multicultural Festival? If not,
should I just see if I can write a cheque and run it down in person?

 	1. Did the chapter make a bank account yet? (I am less concerned
about this than the multicultural festival cheque.)

 	2. As you are aware, today is the big day when the OCA hands in
its report. Could some people explicitly agree to watch the media and see
what coverage we get (and whether we need to write some stern letters to
the editor?)

 	3. Could we get the agenda for next week's volunteer meeting
hammered out so that I can make an announcement for Friday?

 	4. We are setting up a campus club at the University of Waterloo,
but we need seven people (preferably undergrads) to sign on as members. If
you would be willing to join up, could you e-mail me?

 	I would especially appreciate knowing the status of the cheque,
because I am hoping we won't miss out on this opportunity.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday June 12, 7pm