[fvc-wat-disc] Trudy from SPC coming to next meeting

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:22:06 EDT 2007

Hi folks:

I talked to Trudy Beaulne today.  She is the executive director of the K-W
Social Planning Council,
and is well-connected to many organizations in the community.  She is also
involved with her local
neighbourhood association.

She is interested in coming to our next meeting to discuss some outreach
ideas.

I mentioned the June 12 date.  Does this sound good to people, or are we
going to be rushed as it
is?  She might be able to make the next meeting on the 26th.

She's always been a great source of information and ideas, so I think it
will be valuable having
her there.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,