[fvc-wat-disc] Upcoming meetings

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Sat May 5 00:01:00 EDT 2007

Hi Paul:

Thanks for following up on this.  I did call Jennifer, but she said
she'd talked to you.

I don't believe the insurance is a real issue, unless you're a food
vendor, or juggling flaming swords or the like.  Jennifer seemed to
indicate that we could still apply at this point, but we should get
the application in soon.

It would definitely be worth the $30 for a table.  This festival gets
A LOT of traffic.  Not sure about the fundraising and paying an
additional $30, but that too might be worthwhile.

I can help out with the application, if I can be of assistance via
phone or e-mail.  Next week is fairly busy.

Later,
Kevin.