[fvc-wat-disc] Proposal: Meeting Tuesday evening at 8:30 pm to discuss financial

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:20:07 EDT 2007

Hi folks:

We need to meet soon abouit spending $2000, and we can't get a space
at Laurier very quickly, so here is what I propose:

We meet Tuesday Oct 2 evening, 8:30 PM, at Bryn's place (57 Laurel
St.).  This is where we've been picking up brochures, etc.

We brainstorm ideas, prioritize, allocate funds, and write a proposal
to the list for comment.

Then, everyone who can't attend can sign off via e-mail.  If there's
major concerns, we'll have to meet again.

Thanks,
Kevin.