[fvc-wat-disc] Information

marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca
Tue Oct 2 15:15:06 EDT 2007

Hi Again,
I am writing to let you know a few of the things going on. Do you remember Pam
Patterson the other Citizens Assembly member at the Rally. Well she went to her
Local candidate Meeting and she and MMP was raked over the coals by the party
reps.  She never let it effect her, she passed out brochures, put on her vote MMP
badge that you gave her and put up the Vote MPP sign that you also gave her on
the front lawn of the meeting place.
Tomorrow, Oct 3rd there is going to be a media conference at the steps of Queens
Park at 10:45 am. I believe Pam will be one of the Assembly members there as well
as a few others. Larry Gordon and I think it is called the Rainbow Coalition will
be having a call to action by the Citizens Assembly and other prominent
Ontarians. The Citizens Assembly will be calling a word of mouth campaign about
the lack of awareness and misinformation. I don't exactly know all the details
but I will let you know what I know, when I know it.
That's all for now,
Marcia Soeda

On Mon Oct  1 19:16 , Adam Glauser <adamglauser at wlualumni.ca> sent: