[fvc-wat-disc] Canvassing Thursday and Friday

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 3 17:28:20 EDT 2007

What plans exist for people to canvas houses on Thursday and Friday
evening (particularly Thursday, because I am busy Friday)? I am
feeling guilty because I have not done much canvassing, but I am too
intimidated (and kind of fragile) to be doing it on my own.

Other than canvassing, what jobs are there to do?

I will be staffing a booth at St. John's Kitchen (Victoria and Weber
Street, Kitchener) Thursday and Friday from 10am to 12pm. I could use
a helper if one is available.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
FINAL Referendum Info Session: Oct 2, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca