[fvc-wat-disc] Canvassing Thursday and Friday

Joshua Smyth smyth.josh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 18:17:22 EDT 2007

I'm unable to lead any canvassing either of those days, but if anyone
here wants to go, let me know - even if you make it out just to do
literature drops in people's doorways, that is still good. As far as
areas go, here's a couple that need doing:

1) Around Victoria/Westmount Rd in Kitchener

2) Neighbourhoods West of Westmount Rd. between Erb/Glasgow

On Saturday, I'll go out and take care of the area around King
St/Stirling avenue and streets around in Kitchener, and I'd love to
have some people with me. If you can come, meet me at noon at the #7
Fairview Mall Platform at the Downtown Bus Terminal

Give it some thought, just keep me posted if you're out knocking
anywhere the next couple nights.
- Josh