[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: MMP Waterloo Region Surplus

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:25:17 EDT 2007

Hi folks:

After the radio ad buy, we have a surplus of $213.17, which needs to
be spent by the end of the campaign.  I propose we give the rest to
provincial to spend, since we don't anticipate any more expenses, and
didn't really have any local options to spend this money on when we
discussed it on Tuesday.  Indeed, we'll be quite busy getting the rest
of the lawn signs and brochures out.

So, if there are no objections, I will instruct provincial to spend
this money.  I may also donate my reimbursement back to the provincial
campaign.

Kevin.