[fvc-wat-disc] Literature Dropping - Saturday

Joshua Smyth smyth.josh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:51:01 EDT 2007

Hi All
   If any of you can come, we'll be doing literature drops in the area
around Pandora Avenue (downtown-ish Kitchener) tomorrow afternoon.

There's a rally for Burma from 12-2 at city hall that I'm attending
(and I encourage all of you to), so I think the best plan would be to
meet by the fountain at Kitchener City Hall at 2 o clock. If you're
coming, try to email me or phone me (519-496-0541) to let me know so
that we can wait for you. We've got lots of flyers to get out, so any
help would be great!

Peace
Josh