[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Large MMP Signs for Your Local Campaign

Bryn Ossington bryn.ossington at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:27:58 EDT 2007

woops sorry all my computer went screwy.

What I was trying to say was that it may be easier and cost effective if we
went with zip ties instead of staples. In my experience the sturdiest thing
to use is screws and washers but that is also costly and requires a lot of
tools for each team putting up signs.

Also, does anyone know anybody who has run a political campaign for
something other than provincial government. I'm thinking specifically if
anyone knows anyone who has run a municipal campaign they likely have
materials such as stakes that are not being used right now.
I can cold call some councilors but I don't know any personally.

Bryn