[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Large MMP Signs for Your Local Campaign

Bryn Ossington bryn.ossington at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:30:21 EDT 2007

A simple screw driver works. You just pierce the sign and they go through
quite easily . Just make the hole close enough to the stake so that it does
not rip the sign when you tighten them.
Also I have a car, my time is limited I have to work a lot this week but I
can do some late night sign posting (thats how I have been doing the small
signs already).

Bryn