[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Large MMP Signs for Your Local Campaign

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 1 21:44:15 EDT 2007

--- Derek Kraan <derek.kraan at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, this affects our plans in two ways:
> 1. We now have $1000 more to spend than we had originally thought.
> This is a
> good thing rather than a bad thing, so let's everyone put on their
> thinking
> caps and think of ways to do this creatively and effectively.

How about asking the provincial office to make their order of signs
larger so we can get an additional 40 signs. (Can we put up an
additional 40 signs?) That will cost something like $400-500 if they
can tack it on to their existing order.)

I can't drive but maybe I can help put up signs.

Derek: can you call Tracey with this plan? (Graham has also thought
of doing Conestoga Mall with her, but maybe this is better.)

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
FINAL Referendum Info Session: Oct 2, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)