[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Large MMP Signs for Your Local Campaign

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Mon Oct 1 21:53:09 EDT 2007

I have a car and can drive wherever is necessary on Thursday evening to put
up signs.  I have none of the equipment required to drive the stakes and
lack the physical coordination to do this job without assistance, so I will
need a volunteer to come with me to help post the signs.  I suggest that we
make a plan for distributing the signs around the region (who will cover
what territory) at the meeting tomorrow evening.

Angela