[fvc-wat-disc] Proposal: Meeting Tuesday evening at 8:30 pm to discuss financial

Adam Glauser adamglauser at wlualumni.ca
Mon Oct 1 22:16:13 EDT 2007

On Monday 01 October 2007 21:54:47 Paul Nijjar wrote:
> Adam Glauser is doing the St. Agatha all-candidates meeting so he
> won't be able to make it either.

Speaking of which - is anyone (preferably with a car) willing to give me a
hand with this?  I'm planning to put pamphlets on windshields sometime
between 7:15pm and 7:45pm.  I figure I'll catch the most people that way.  On
Thursday a whole bunch of people left Grey Silo after the first hour (the
televised part).

I can get out there, but due to circumstances that only became apparent
tonight, it would be much more convenient if I could hitch a ride.  That, and
it would be nice to have a helping hand to get things done more quickly.

I'm also open to suggestions if anyone has any other ideas for getting
literature out there.

- Adam