[fvc-wat-disc] Proposal: Meeting Tuesday evening at 8:30 pm to discuss finan

ARI DAIGEN adaigen at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 1 22:09:28 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm sorry I may not be able to make it to the meeting, but I'll put my vote
in again for some form of mass communication, be it advertising in the
Record, or on the radio. (I get the sense large movable signs are
problematic in Kitchener and Waterloo, and smaller signs don't seem to offer
a lot of educational bang for the buck.)

Best wishes,

Ari