[fvc-wat-disc] Minutes from Oct 2 volunteer meeting

Bryn Ossington bryn.ossington at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:42:43 EDT 2007

Zip ties, signs and stakes are on my porch.
I would suggest bringing with you a mallet / mini sledge hammer or large
hammer of some sort and scissors.

There is an example of the signs on my lawn right now if the usage of the
zip ties is confusing to anyone.

Use the scissors to pierce the sign close to the stake then feed the ties
through and around the stake. Tighten them up good so they don't slide and
all will be beautiful. Then cut the excess  of the zip ties off so they look
cleaner.

Bryn