[fvc-wat-disc] Minutes from Oct 2 volunteer meeting

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Wed Oct 3 23:51:16 EDT 2007

Please see the information below regarding additional radio advertising we
have purchased in our region with the CAW donation.

Angela

I just added 15 spots on CFCA-FM for a total cost of $1,350 plus GST.  At
the moment your request arrived, I was investigating avails in KW for Randy.
The next best station in the market, CHYM-FM, is sold out.

Mike

Joe Murray wrote:

Mike, could you increase the buy in KW by $1500, taxes included? Let us know
when you've done that what you got.

Thx.

Joe

  _____