[fvc-wat-disc] Minutes from Oct 2 volunteer meeting

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Thu Oct 4 00:00:39 EDT 2007

Since Adam is able to help with sign distribution driving and equipment, and
Paul indicated he was interested in helping with tasks other than
canvassing, why don't the two of you work together tomorrow night to put out
some signs?  Derek will be distributing signs with Tracy in Kitchener Centre
tomorrow afternoon and then Derek and I are doing Kitchener-Conestoga
tomorrow evening.  Josh and Bryn volunteered to cover Kitchener-Waterloo.
Adam, call me on my cell phone tomorrow after 5 p.m. (519-577-2431) and I
can update you on the status of covering those three ridings and where we
need you to help out.  Given that Kitchener-Conestoga covers so much
territory, I am thinking that Derek and I will need your help with that
riding in particular but we might also need you elsewhere depending on the
progress the others have made in the other two ridings (fortunately the
Cambridge group is covering that riding so we don't need to worry about
managing it).  As I said, give me a call and we can plan from there.
Hopefully the two of you (Adam and Paul) can connect about working together
on sign distribution tomorrow evening.
Thanks,
Angela