[fvc-wat-disc] Downed signs - can someone sledge-hammer them in?

marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca
Sat Oct 6 18:06:17 EDT 2007

Hi from me too,
The sign is down at the Courtland and express way exit ramp also. Also does
anyone know if we have registered Referendum scrutineers, I hope so but if not, I
think it is to late to do so. Does anyone know the answer to this question.
Marcia Soeda

On Sat Oct  6 13:16 , 'Derek Kraan' <derek.kraan at gmail.com> sent:

>Hi all,
>
>On our way back from the Farmers' Market in St. Jacobs we noticed two large
signs that had been knocked down, likely from the wind. Those 2lb mallets just
aren't big enough.

>The signs are located at Northfield and Weber on the northeast corner, and in
front of the TSC store in St. Jacobs (the sunday market is right next to TSC) at
the intersection. Could someone make it out to these signs soon with the
sledgehammer to knock them in right once and for all?