[fvc-wat-disc] Downed signs - can someone sledge-hammer them in?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Oct 7 00:16:50 EDT 2007

I finally got around to putting up the signs I pilfered from the shipment, and discovered
that someone had encroached on my turf and put up signs on the corner of HWy85 where it
curves west to Listowel, and another at the intersection of Hwy85 and Church St.  All three
had blown down. I gave all those signs a good pounding, so hopefully they'll stay put until
Thursday.

If you recognize your signs from the above description, you may want to check others that
you've put up and re-pound them too.

My signs are here:  http://votemmpsigns.notlong.com

Those other guys' signs are on this map too.  Any value to putting other people's signs on
the map?  It might help in collecting them on Thursday.

--Bob.

This is what Derek Kraan <fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> said
about "[fvc-wat-disc] Downed signs - can s" on 6 Oct 2007 at 16:16

> Hi all,
>
> On our way back from the Farmers' Market in St. Jacobs we noticed two large
> signs that had been knocked down, likely from the wind. Those 2lb mallets
> just aren't big enough.
>
> The signs are located at Northfield and Weber on the northeast corner, and
> in front of the TSC store in St. Jacobs (the sunday market is right next to
> TSC) at the intersection. Could someone make it out to these signs soon with
> the sledgehammer to knock them in right once and for all?
>
> Thanks all, and have a great weekend!
>
> Derek

Networking   --   Office & Business Automation   --   Consulting
PGP:0xAE33E989 Fingrprnt:9FAF A6AC B567 BC10 8973 7CF0 CB27 0317