[fvc-wat-disc] Literature inventory

ARI DAIGEN adaigen at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 8 20:58:28 EDT 2007

Like I told Bryn, if you're looking for an area to distribute literature,
try down here near Fairview Mall. I'm afraid work and family commitments
have prevented me from getting as far as I'd like down here (if I had
tomorrow to spend, I would cover the whole area myself!) I've only managed
to cover my own building, 435 Wilson Ave.--still, that's 250 mailboxes.
There are, however, several more apartment buildings down here, along with a
neighbourhood of townhouses and detached homes. If anyone can get to these,
that'd be great--sorry I couldn't get them myself!

Ari