[fvc-wat-disc] Literature inventory

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Tue Oct 9 00:07:46 EDT 2007

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective), I inherited
1000 blue brochures and 600 of the coveted OCA brochures from my mother
today (there's a long story behind this situation I won't tell here).  I
managed to get out half of the OCA brochures in my neighbourhood today and I
will commit to getting out the other OCA brochures in my neighbourhood
tomorrow after work (by my neighbourhood I mean the area in uptown Waterloo
east of King Street and south of Waterloo City Centre).  The blue pamphlets
I took to Bryn's porch this evening.  I hate to see the blue pamphlets go to
waste since the copies I inherited were from the second printing and the
second version of the blue pamphlet is much higher quality than the original
in terms of content.  If anyone has any time at all tomorrow for literature
drops, I would recommend taking the pamphlets to high density areas such as
the apartment buildings in Ari's neighbourhood or even car windshields in
mall parking lots so that they can be distributed quickly.  Taking them
anywhere tomorrow would be preferable to sending them to the recycling box
on Thursday morning.

In terms of the infamous black books, I am wondering if they could be set
out somewhere at the universities where bright inquiring minds might pick
them up and read them.  I have no other suggestions for distributing the
books, so I suppose we might have to send them to the recycling box Thursday
morning.

  _____