[fvc-wat-disc] Downed signs - can someone sledge-hammer them in?

Adam Glauser adamglauser at wlualumni.ca
Wed Oct 10 23:59:54 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 10 October 2007 14:14:29 Bob Jonkman wrote:
> I can't find a way to share custom maps for editing, but I've added the
> ones you provided in the other message.  Yours are pink, mine are blue.
> The ones still needing pickup have no dots.  Let me know if I've got the
> sign locations wrong.

Locations that are a bit off on the map (not including the ones I'll collect)
8 - New Hamburg
   If you zoom way in, it looks like the marker is somewhat down Haysville
Road, away from 7/8.  It's actually right at that intersection.

9 - New Dundee
   This one is actually located on the main street (Queen street), west and
maybe slightly south of where the marker is currently located.  I'd say it is
about where the 12 is on Queen St.

11 - Mannheim
  I was wrong about the street names I told Paul.  This sign is actually at
the intersection of Ottawa/Bleams and Knechtel Ct.