[fvc-wat-disc] Downed signs - can someone sledge-hammer them in?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Oct 10 14:14:29 EDT 2007

I can't find a way to share custom maps for editing, but I've added the ones you provided in
the other message.  Yours are pink, mine are blue.  The ones still needing pickup have no
dots.  Let me know if I've got the sign locations wrong.

--Bob.

This is what Adam Glauser <adamglauser at wlualumni.ca> said
about "Re: [fvc-wat-disc] Downed signs - c" on 10 Oct 2007 at 10:12

> On 10/7/07, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:
>
> > My signs are here:  http://votemmpsigns.notlong.com
> >
> > Those other guys' signs are on this map too.  Any value to putting other
> > people's signs on
> > the map?  It might help in collecting them on Thursday.
>

> Bob,  can you give me the ability to add sign locations to this map, or else
> add some that I can send you?  I'll be able to take down most of the signs
> that Paul and I put up last Thursday, but not all of them.  I'll send
> another message listing which I'll take down and which I can't make it to,
> but it might be handy to have a map as well in case the take-down person
> isn't familiar with the areas I'm describing.

Networking   --   Office & Business Automation   --   Consulting
PGP:0xAE33E989 Fingrprnt:9FAF A6AC B567 BC10 8973 7CF0 CB27 0317