[fvc-wat-disc] Cleanup

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:33:13 EDT 2007

Isn't Recycle the last "R"? The second one is Reuse. I think people forget
this too often.

These signs cost us about $1500, and if we save them, we will be that much
farther ahead for the next referendum, if there is one. Sure, we will have
to block out "October 10", but really, that's no big deal.

Derek