[fvc-wat-disc] Cleanup

Bryn Ossington bryn.ossington at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:10:39 EDT 2007

I will go out and pick up some signs tonight but I don't have time for too
many so pretty much just what I know of around me in the Waterloo area.
I will list the ones I took down
Also, we really shouldn't throw out the signs (even if its recycling) if we
can't store them and provincial can I would drive them there. FVC is bound
to have another campaign (Hopefully a federal one) soon so it would be a
waste of assets to just get rid of them.

Bryn