[fvc-wat-disc] Cleanup

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 11 20:56:52 EDT 2007

> Either way, I don't think the low chance of having another
> referendum justifies recycling $1500 worth of signs.

Are you offering to store those signs someplace? If we can't store
them we can't keep them.

I also question their usability even if there is another referendum,
but since I am not going to store them I don't particularly care one
way or the other. What I do care about is that they get collected
soon so we don't get fined, and so far I am not under the impression
that we have this organized yet. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Should we name a time and place for people to meet? Would tomorrow
evening at Bryn's house work for people (and Bryn)? If so, then what
time? 6:00pm? 7:00pm? (We'll be working in the dark then.)

- Paul

      Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new Yahoo! Mail: http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca