[fvc-wat-disc] Surplus not spent

Bryn Ossington bryn.ossington at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 14:27:23 EDT 2007

I am entirely bias on this. For one I am a board member with LSPIRG and for
two I was involved in the conversation that caused Anthony to call Brian.
LSPIRG typically pays students about $1000 to complete a research project.
What is proposed is between LSPIRG and a partner they split the cost and
together higher a researcher. I think there is some great data to go over
and this could make a great case as to the short falls of this referendum.
So as I said, I am entirely for this and entirely bias.

Bryn