[fvc-wat-disc] Events Calendar and All Candidates meetings

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Sep 19 15:14:59 EDT 2007

Hi all:  Should we include every All Candidates meeting on our Events
Calendar, or only the ones where we are participating?  Adding them all
would raise our "searchable" profile (the calendar would get more
hits), which would help get _our_ message across.

There's a nice list of meetings on The Record site; so far I've only
updated the events that Paul Nijjar had added to our calendar.

 http://news.therecord.com/specialsections/section/ontariovotes/243832

I'm also working on the Vote For MMP site's Events Calendar. That
should get our events some additional exposure.

 http://voteformmp.ca/event

--Bob.