[fvc-wat-disc] Lawn Signs

Bryn Ossington bryn.ossington at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:38:56 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

great rally yesterday for those who made it and for those who organized it
thank you.

We now have lawn signs and the bulk of the remaining unclaimed signs are
sitting on my porch, along with literature to be handed out. If you know of
anyone who would like a lawn sign lets do our best to get them one. I am
willing to go and put them up around KW if you would like but we need lawns
to put them on.

So if you come across any people who would like a sign either let me know
via e-mail and I will put it up or come and get the sign and metal poles off
my porch and get some signs up yourself. Either way is fine.

My address is 57 Laurel St. In Waterloo near the Sobey's Bridgeport plaza.

or call me at 519 886 9185 if the first two options don't work for you.

Bryn Ossington