[fvc-wat-disc] Citizens' Assembly Website

ARI DAIGEN adaigen at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 24 08:54:31 EDT 2007

I don't know if everyone else knows about this site--I sure didn't. But it's
a far superior alternative to yourbigdecision.ca . It's the website of the
Citizens' Assembly, and it's excellent at getting across the message: a
non-partisan group of ordinary citizens worked for over a year,
overwhelmingly rejected the old system, and supported MMP as an alternative.

Here it is, in case you want to direct anyone to it, or use it as a resource
yourselves. (Apologies if you already had it, but I didn't so I'm guessing
maybe others didn't either.)

http://www.citizensassembly.gov.on.ca/en/default.asp

Best,

Ari