[fvc-wat-disc] letters or comments needed

Richard Fairman richard.fairman at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:51:56 EDT 2007

http://www.lfpress.com/cgi-bin/publish.cgi?x=letters&p=10498&s=letters Hello All I am trying my best to refute these London Free Press(see above link) "MMP appoints members" arguments in Letters to the Editor but I could use some help with other people's letters.  There are places at the site to comment and make rebuttals.  ThanksPeaceRick