[fvc-wat-disc] $1500 donation from CAW Local 1106

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:20:33 EDT 2007

Hi folks:

Had a message on my phone when I got into work today.  CAW Local 1106
is donating $1500 to cover the advertising costs outlined for our
local proposed budget.  We should make a decision around spending this
money soon, as time is fleeting.  Did we want to look into more mobile
signs, more lawn signs, radio spots, give money to provincial for
brochures, or are there other ideas anyone wants to put on the table?

I'm thinking we should meet about this, and soon.

Kevin.