[fvc-wat-disc] Volunteer Opportunities, and RAPID RESPONSE!

Alida and George burrettga at golden.net
Fri Sep 28 08:03:19 EDT 2007

Hello Ari, Paul, et al
I will phone George Fletcher at Eastwood and leave the message that I'm
available if  scheduling becomes a problem.
Strict political neutrality would be observed!!!!

While on the question of neutrality and  what is happening to The
Record...they have gradually been taking up a position to the right of Vlad
the Impaler over the past couple of years to improve their image among
advertisers in a desperate bid to fend off business failure.They follow the
Torstar lead in this, and all newspring newsies suffer declining
readership....something about an IT world hurting their bottome line.
They all put out the message today, in a Canada-wide newspaper circulation,
regarding the need for freedom of information!
As Kurt Vonnegut would have said: "And so it goes."
An old newshound.
George