[fvc-wat-disc] I'm available!

ARI DAIGEN adaigen at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 28 14:59:57 EDT 2007

Hello,

So I got the job I interviewed for, which doesn't start until October 9, so
I'm mostly free for the rest of the campaign! (Family commitments aside.) So
I can certainly do the Eastwood presentation(s)--George, is this something
we were going to split, or do together? Or should I just call the teacher to
see what he had in mind? And if there's anything else that needs doing,
especially during daytime hours, I'm happy to help.

Again, should I just give Louise Ervin's campaign office a call myself, or
did we want to set up some sort of meeting with her? And if she *does*
change her mind, does anyone have any idea how to publicize that news?
That's the one area where I'm drawing a bit of a blank.

Meanwhile, I've been writing letters and articles, hope others have been
too! We can do this!

Best wishes,

Ari