[fvc-wat-disc] CTV News (was: New Information Night Poster)

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Mon Sep 3 15:50:02 EDT 2007

I know that Donna Reid in Cambridge was interviewed for this segment before
her group agreed to merge with our group. So, her interview was done on
behalf of herself and her original group and did not have Fair Vote attached
to it.  I don't know if anyone in the original Fair Vote group was
interviewed.
I will be working Tuesday evening so would also be grateful if someone could
tape the newscast for me to watch later.