[fvc-wat-disc] Locations for WLU events

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 4 21:59:48 EDT 2007

First of all, welcome to our new Cambridge members!

Secondly: I am trying to put together an announcement e-mail for
tomorrow morning (it should have gone out today), but I cannot find
some location information for upcoming events:
  - Where will the September 19 panel at WLU be held?
  - Where will the October 1 panel at WLU be held?
  - Are there other sessions (other than information nights) that I
should announce in tomorrow's message?

Thirdly: As of right now I don't know for certain that we have the
FSW building confirmed for September 6. Probably it is okay. I will
check tomorrow by phoning (my e-mail has been disappointingly
unreliable lately). Let's assume that we can meet at the Faculty of
Social Work and then deal with things from there.

Fourthly: Because school is back in session at the Faculty of Social
Work, I think the parking situation may have changed. I don't think
that we were ever supposed to be parking in the back lot of the
building, but during the summer nobody cared. That may have changed,
so you might need to find legal parking or risk a ticket.