[fvc-wat-disc] Locations for WLU events

Graham E synesthesia507 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:33:30 EDT 2007

Hey, here's the info for the Oct. 1st  discussion.
MON - OCT 1                       18:30-20:50             BA111 (98) - BRICKER ACADEMICNOTE:  October 1, BA111 is the largest available room 6:30-9:00 p.m.
I believe that the discussion itself will be 7-9, and we have that time before hand to set up. So 7-9, Bricker Academic Building, on Monday Oct 1st. Here's a map.

Location of Bricker Academic BuildingDate Posted: September 5, 2006

Cheers!

Graham Arthur Engel
"Live simply so that others may live."> Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:59:48 -0400> From: paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> To: fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> Subject: [fvc-wat-disc] Locations for WLU events> > First of all, welcome to our new Cambridge members!> > Secondly: I am trying to put together an announcement e-mail for> tomorrow morning (it should have gone out today), but I cannot find> some location information for upcoming events: > - Where will the September 19 panel at WLU be held? > - Where will the October 1 panel at WLU be held? > - Are there other sessions (other than information nights) that I> should announce in tomorrow's message? > > Thirdly: As of right now I don't know for certain that we have the> FSW building confirmed for September 6. Probably it is okay. I will> check tomorrow by phoning (my e-mail has been disappointingly> unreliable lately). Let's assume that we can meet at the Faculty of> Social Work and then deal with things from there. > > Fourthly: Because school is back in session at the Faculty of Social> Work, I think the parking situation may have changed. I don't think> that we were ever supposed to be parking in the back lot of the> building, but during the summer nobody cared. That may have changed,> so you might need to find legal parking or risk a ticket.> > - Paul> > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca> > _______________________________________________> fvc-wat-disc mailing list> fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> http://listserv.thinkers.org/mailman/listinfo/fvc-wat-disc