[fvc-wat-disc] Rally Sept. 22nd

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Tue Sep 11 01:08:46 EDT 2007

My apologies everyone if you are receiving the message below for a second
time.  I thought I sent it earlier today and my e-mail system is now telling
me the message did not go out.  So, hopefully you will receive it now and I
am not unnecessarily cluttering your inboxes.

I have exciting news.  One of our volunteers in Cambridge has organized a
rally to show support for MMP.  The rally will take place on Saturday,
September 22nd at 1:30 p.m.  The rally will be held at Central Park in the
Preston part of Cambridge.  The park is located on King street in Cambridge
on the North side between Dover Street North and Waterloo Street North.

We need a large crowd of people in order to draw media attention for this
event.  If each person can bring five relatives and/or acquaintances, we
will be able to assemble a large enough crowd to get some attention.  Please
mark this event on your calendar and plan to bring people with you to the
event.

Negotiations are still ongoing regarding a keynote speaker for the event. I
will send you that information as soon as the speaker is confirmed.

This rally is a great opportunity to send a message to voters that we are
passionate about MMP and believe it will improve our province.  Please come
out that day and help to make a better Ontario!

Angela Yenssen
Co-Chair, Fair Vote Canada Waterloo Region Chapter